Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Kinda Instegated Some Super Entertaining Dancing. She Always Randomly Asks "How?"


You remember the times where you would spend a large amount of time constructing a sandwich, then you would put it on a plate, bless it and then just take a big bite out of it? Life is like that for me right now.
School is going ok. My tenor in Student Government is coming to a close. I'm working on one last big project, and I plan to apply for STAB next sememster.
As of April 1st, I am now acting manager of 2 Brothers Communications. On the 15th if becomes official. Its an interesting time. I am so grateful for the financial blessing it will be. I love my job and I hope to do well in it.
I love my friends!! We've been getting into playing poker lately. Not for money, but for fun. I am quite the force to be reckoned with. :)
Next week is the Rock Band competition for our school. We plan on singing "Enter Sandman" by Metallica. And on Vocals and Bass Guitar is yours truly. Brian is on Lead Guitar and "Baby Face" Anthony is on Drums.
On Monday Sarah and I went on another date. This makes it #8. Sarah is so fun. We were going to go to a Acclamation Concert. It's basically a singing dancing choir. But we ditched that and went for a drive in the canyon. I let Sarah drive my car on the way up. A nice little break from the "Brave Little Toaster." We chatted and played some games...... I won. Sucka! Jacks over Sevens.

So Good week! Not a bad week at all... :)

<3

2 comments:

L. Webb said...

Glad you had a good week, and yay, I found you!

Sharlene and Matt said...

you guys did amazing at the rockband competition!! you really are good at singing. high five!