Friday, April 18, 2008

My Celebrity Playlist


Ok, So the other day I was shopping around on iTunes, and I found this cool section called "Celebrity Playlists." This section is full of celebrities and the music they listen to. They also give reason why each song. The Celebrities include; Jack Black, John Krasinski, Vince Vaughn, Adam Sandler, and many others. It was cool to see what all the Celeb's listen to and also to see that some of my tastes match that of some celebrities a.k.a. John Krasinski.

So I thought if I were a celebrity what would be on my playlist? So here it is, Lorin's Playlist. (Click on the song title to hear the song)

1. Gone for Good by The Shins - This song reaches to the #1 spot of times played on my iPod. My sister introduced me to the group and this song stuck out. Beautiful Lyrics and great melody.

2. For Reasons Unknown by The Killers - My favorite Killers song. Probably one of the best rockin out songs ever made. You know the times when you just wanna blast away your thoughts with music? This is definitely one of the songs that does the job.

3. Hey Girl by Colors - Every album by Colors is just solid. This one has always been one of my top favorites.

4. Yeah! by Usher - This is my favorite song to dance to. My friends and I often have "Dance-offs" and this song brings da funk out.

5. Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Great song sung by a great man.

6. I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family - Amen! I love this golden oldie, that seems to say what we all fear about love.

7. Hey Jude by The Beatles - My all-time favorite song. This song carries by life philosophy. It gives me courage and is one of the few songs where the melody and lyrics work perfectly.

8. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley - A really good feel-good song. Brightens your day and helps you to be optimistic.

9. Under My Skin by Frank Sinatra - What would music be without the Chairman of the Board?

10.Singin' In The Rain by Gene Kelly - Oh, how I love feeling like this!

1 comments:

Anne said...

ethan LOVES three little birds by bob marley!!! we sing it all the time!!!