Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Debauchery & Easter Eggs

CRAZY SPRING BREAK!!!! Nah, just kidding. I worked all week. But it was still fun.

On Tuesday it was Sarah's Birthday. I spent the majority of the morning working on her gift and in the evening we went to Mesquite. (What better way to celebrate her 21st birthday??) We ate at a nice restaurant called Katherine's. We were a little early for our reservation due to the different time zone. Yeah, I felt like an idiot. But the evening went off without a hitch....whatever that means. We had so much fun, we always do.

The rest of the week was kind of boring. All of my roommates with the exception of 3 left. On Friday I went to Heber City to hang out with my roommate Brian. We went to Dairy Keen, a burger joint he's been raving about. It was really good! Then we hung out with his family. They are so nice. It's easy to see where Brian gets his temperament. In the evening we went bowling with a whole bunch of Heber friends. I felt a little out of place, being the only Tooele person. Especially that in 2003 Tooele kicked the crap out of them in the State Football Championship. Suckas!

I Spent the night with my brother and sister-in-law in Orem. I love them. In the morning we headed down to Tooele for our family Easter party. It was great to see the fam together. Ethan, who is almost 4 was real excited for Easter and it was so much fun to see him scamper off in search of eggs. I did ok in the hunt, I got 3 bucks and some Whoppers. We also had a Hawaiian Luau. We ate actual Hawaiian food, not like the ward luaus where they serve Hawaiian Punch and Hawaiian Haystacks. I love my family. I felt a little out of place, being the only one without a boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife or ESPN Basketball. But still, it was worth the drive.

So not a bad Spring Break, but i'm glad to get back to life.

0 comments: