Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rootin' Tute'in good time.

Another amazing but stressful week. I finished up my mid-terms this week. Also elections for Student Government are coming up and I'm Co-Director of the Elections committee. I have a lot of meetings coming up.
Also this week was the "King Tute" Pageant. It's basically is like Mr. Institute. We competed in 3 categories: Outback attire, Talent, and Formal & On-Stage question. For my outback attire I wore an old shirt with breakaway pants which reveals boy scout socks, (You know the the really high one?) I made the pants into a tent and painted a red hand on a volleyball to be my Wilson.
For my talent I did, "The Evolution of the Institute Dance." I cut and mixed a whole bunch of classic institute songs and dances. It was definitely a crowd favorite. It got a standing ovation.
My formal and on-stage question went well too. Well, it turned out that I won the crown. It was such a fun night. Jon McNaughton told me that the crown comes with much prestige and the women of Southern Utah will be at my feet. I don't know about that but, it was a fun time and I made some new friends because of it. Click here if you want to see my talent.
On Saturday night I went on another date with Sarah. Dates with her are always fun. We went and flew kites during the sunset. My kite kept on dive bombing into the ground, while hers stayed aloft. We then had a picnic in my car which ended up being messy....but fun. :) She is so much fun. I respect her so much. Crumbs, I know you're reading this.
Good week.

0 comments: