Sunday, March 16, 2008

Not A Bad Week.....


Week before Spring Break is over! Look out world! Ol' Lorin is ...... is.......is....working during spring break. (sigh)
Good news though. The SUU Student Government Elections are over! I was on the Elections committee and it was great to get it done. The U party swept the elections, which was good. They are amazing candidates and will do the school well. I also found out starting April 15th I officially will be promoted to manager at 2 Brothers Communications! I'm really grateful for this chance. It definitely is a blessing to have a job that can get me through college. I also found out I made the Juniper Resident Housing Activities Board = FREE RENT & FREE FOOD!!! Bam! What a great blessing.
This week has been great. I went on a date last night with Sarah. What a blast. We went the Japanese Hibatchi NINJA in Cedar City. It was a lot of fun, and our chef spoke Chinese. Afterwards we had our own makeshift "drive-in movie" with my portable DVD player in my car. Sarah is such an amazing person.
Plus this weekend will be spent with the Fam. So all in all good week.

0 comments: