Wednesday, June 4, 2008

23... and STILL playing with Lightsabers.

Zhu wo Shengri Kuai le! What a Freakin' fun weekend! This past weekend I have been planning for a while now.

My old room mate Brian Wall and his friend McKall came down from Provo/Lehi to the holy town of cedar city. You may question the use of the word "holy" but if you've ever been to Provo you know that anywhere but there is a step up.

For my birthday I bought myself a Lightsaber. No joke. I love it! It's a lot of fun to play with, and to agree with what Brian said, "If you had this when you were a kid you would have been the coolest kid ever!" I highly agree. Friday night we played around and went to Wal-Mart for old times sake.

Saturday morning we went to Denny's and took some naps amid watching a movie. We also went outside to get some sun. I fell asleep and somehow had my shirt partly up, so now my stomach is half tanned. It looks like I've been belly slapped.

In the afternoon we had a Diet Coke and Mentos fight, or a Mentoke fight. We had 56 2 liters of Diet coke and 15 packages of Mentos and 6 of us just had a free for all. By the end we all were soaked in Diet Coke. We taped it and the video will be short coming. It was sOOOO much fun!!!
(Wish you could have been there Crumbs)

After a much needed shower, we ordered some pizza and played Yahtzee, with McKall winning all 3 games! In the evening we organized a steal the flag game (some would debate on calling it capture the flag, but.....) on SUU campus. We had 15 people show up. I realized that terms like "Puppy guarding" or "1..2..3.. NOT IT!" just never seem to die. It was so much fun and much needed exercise.

Sunday I went to church then made the 3 1/2 hour drive to Tooele and spent the day with the Fam. They all came down and oh how much fun it was! For dinner we had Spaghetti, my favorite food, and had a cheesecake birthday cake, as usual. I got some cool shirts from my sister, and board games from my brother, and cash.... Mmmm I like cash.

So now it's back to life in cedar city. For my birthday I went to a business meeting in Salt Lake, which wasn't too bad, and in the evening played board games with my friends. So now I'm 23 so old that I'm ready to fart out dust. ;)

0 comments: