Monday, May 5, 2008

Vampires & Loneliness

Wow, it's been a while since I've "blogged" and a lot to get through. Well, my 2nd semester at SUU is done! It's been a crazy semester! I'm glad it's over and I'm actually looking forward to Fall. Starting then I'm going to take a lot more classes and jump start my education.
It seems that at the end of the year a lot of people decide to get their last wants out. What I mean is.... girls. It has seemed that more so this week than any other one more girls have expressed interest in me than ever before. It's kind of weird. I've never been the smooth type, a little awkward, and I'm still so used to being the overlooked nerd. Oh well, they're all pretty cool but, still looking.
This week has been so sad, my best friends are leaving. Brian Wall and Bryce Daley are gone. These two fellas have been the best room mates a fella could ask for. Between the inside jokes, tackling each other, going on Wendy's runs it seems good times are severely lacking lately.I miss you guys!

In my loneliness, I finished my finals, moved 2 doors down and on the way to making new friends. Also I've also buckled down and bought the book, "Twilight.It's an amazing book so far,... a little mushy but good."
So let's see where this chapter of my life leads!

0 comments: