Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Divots & Piccolo Petes

Well, I'm glad to see you're back reading my blog. I'm glad that the emotional venting of my last blog didn't deter you.

Things are going well. The world didn't crumble or end. Sarah (now Sister Lamoureux) went into the MTC with a her loins girded...(can I say that about a Sister?) and full of faith. I have nothing but high expectations for her and look forward to hear her stories of trial, and faith.

It is weird though not having her around. It's like when you walking down the stairs in the dark and you think there is another step, only to find that you just pulled off a successful imitation of a horse. I miss her so much, and wish for the best for her and I.

But I'm trying to kickstart my life again. I'm making new friends, enjoying old ones, and taking up new hobbies. Namely, G to the Olf!

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen. Lorin Bruns has picked up on a sport that you can't play in a institute game room! It started with my Brothers and I having our 1st Annual Bruns Brothers Golf Tourney. On Friday the 4th of July we hit the links in Tooele. Being the 1st time I've ever actually golfed <---- (Looks Weird) on an actual 18 hole course I was looking forward to a afternoon of broken tees and broken confidence. But after I got into the "Swing" of things I picked it up, and by that I mean I about quadruple bogey'ed every hole, but it was fun. My brothers are hilarious and fun. It was a blast and I quickly developed an "itch" for golf.

The 4th was fun, the whole family was down in Tooele. Ethan and Avery were as cute as ever and the family had a lot of fun! I love the fam.

........... And yes it is approaching July 11th. The Pilgrimage to Mecca is coming! This Thursday, Brian Wall and I are heading up north to the Apple store to get myself an iPhone. Morning Glory and Hallelujah!

Good Week

1 comments:

Emily said...

I've given up on golf about six times. Haha. You make me proud though. Miss ya tons!