Monday, February 18, 2008

Broken Hearted Pizza & Outfits


Whew! What a week! I want sleep. Lately I've been staying up too late and it's killing me. I feel so sluggish. It's true that your body and soul are connected. My spirits feel down. But notwithstanding, last week was amazing.
Monday - Sold 3 phones! Bam! Good class, In our multi-cultural class 2 kids got in an argument. It's amazing how when tempers flare we say things we really mean. I've been trying to cheer up Brian so Sarah Michelle and I "sprinkled" his car with laffy taffy and wrote him a card. Brian is one of the coolest people I know. FHE was interesting. Still getting to know our new ward.
Tuesday - Meetings all day!
Wednesday - Today was stupid cupid which was SUU Valentine's dance. There was a huge blizzard which caused the attendance to suffer. Eric O'Shea was the comedian we got, and I don't think I laughed that hard in a long time. You know when you laugh so hard that you don't even make a sound? I took pictures for our "marraige booth" which was fun.
Thursday - Valentines! And once again....he remains single. I've realized I've only had one valentine my entire life. When I was a kid my Mom used to put chocolates on my pillow, so when I woke up they would be on my pillow. I woke up that morning and was saddened that there wasn't any. :( Love was in the air and my friends and I were singing to people. I helped set up at the Institue for the dance on Friday. ( Ok, right now I'm listening to Alanis Morriesete on the radio and yeah it hurts my ears.) Anyway, I had to pose in a dance postition while they traced my shadow and cut it out on paper. It was kinda fun. Then we had a Singles Party. We bought heart shaped pizza and cut it out in a broken shapes. And then we talked about the whole game of dating.
Friday - What a busy day! Finishing up projects and homework so I could enjoy my night. Tonight I had a date with Sarah Michelle. We went to the institute dance and had matching outfits (her words, not mine :)) We ate a simple dinner at my casa of PB & J, then went to the dance. It was the funnest dance I've ever been to. I always feel like a dork while dancing, but we both looked like dorks so, it wasn't awkward in the least. We danced a lot with her friends and they were so fun. We dance almost every slow song together and she taught my how to do the box step. I stepped on her toes about 3 times, so below my usual average. We cleaned up and I took her home. It was such a fun night. I really do have genuine fun with Sarah. It just feels like healthy dating.
Saturday - Went to the Service Cinema and watched Hairspray and sang a bunch of the songs. I finished some chores, and in the evening I went on a date. It was with a girl I barely met the previous Sunday. We made some dinner and played games with a bunch of friends. Afterwards we watched a movie. I'm beginning to not be a fan of late night movie dates. I think it just puts a damper on the night. You both usually end up falling asleep then when you drive them home they usually are too tired to care what you have to say. I can see if I was in a relationship but, first dates.... I think no.

So a great week of broken hearted pizza and matching outfits. Not a bad week.

0 comments: